Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stale Stash Bounty

Wow, it's so good to be back home from vacation!  We had an incredible time in France with the kids, but I'm happy to be back home.  I have a ton to share with everyone about my trip and some great inspirational photos that I plan on posting, but today I'm going to do a little catching up.


DSCN1634

Last month I got to enjoy swapping out some of my fabrics with a few other bloggers out there.  When I got back this week, I had a few nice little packages waiting for me at the post office; it was like Christmas. I would like to thank Fiona at Celtic Thistle, Cheraldine at I Be's Cheraldine, and Dana at Drinking Fabric for swapping with me.  Most of this fabric will make it into my I spy quilt and the rest is going to find a home in a project that I'll be making in the future. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...